Photo Gallery for 'Dubs 0-4-0CT 4101'
This locomotive was built by Dubs & Company at Glasgow Locomotive Works as their number 4101 in 1901 and was delivered was made to Shelton Iron & Steel Works Limited, Stoke-on-Trent. It was purchased for preservation in April 1970 and was transported to Cranmore in September 1973. It become the shed pilot and to assist in heavy lifting jobs and rerailiing activities. In 1999, the locomotive was sold and subsequently moved to the Foxfield Railway