Photo Gallery for 'GWR 0-6-0ST no.813'
GWR 0-6-0ST no.813 spent the 2002 summer season at the ESR, and visited again briefly in 2003. A returned in 2008. The engine was built by Hudswell Clark & co. in 1901 for the Port Talbot Railway, and passed to GWR ownership in 1923 when the PTR was absorbed. Now based at the Severn Vallery railway. Other pictures of 813 can be found in the "2002 Mixed Traffic Weekend" gallery.