Photo Gallery for 'Andrew Barclay 0-4-0ST 1398 "Lord Fisher"'
No. 1398 "Lord Fisher" was built by Andrew Barclay & Sons Co.Ltd. at the Caledonia Works, Kilmarnock in 1915, and was used at a number of MOD and private locations. Withdrawn and privately purchased in 1967, it arrived at ESR on the 14th November 1973. It is currently in regular use as shed pilot and on `Driver-for-a-Five` footplate courses.